Please help support the preservation of Boscawen history by becoming a member. Your annual membership will support the programs, exhibits and preservation efforts, as well as having the satisfaction of knowing your support contributes to our efforts to share Boscawen’s unique history with your friends and family.
Members’ benefits include:
- Access to the Members Only content on this web site.
- Receive the Boscawen Historical Society quarterly newsletter
- Notification of upcoming events and programs
- A 15% discount on items purchased in the Museum shop or online store.
Individual Annual Membership – $20
Family Annual Membership – $35
- Enroll all members of your household.
Individual Lifetime Membership – $200
Couples Lifetime Membership – $350
- Enroll two individuals
We are also in need of volunteers!
If you have some spare time and an interest in local history please consider becoming a volunteer.
Some of our current efforts include:
- The publication of our quarterly newsletter.
- A refresh and updating of the museum exhibits
- The digitization of our collections of old photos, documents and books; allowing us to make them available to a much wider audience.
- The cataloging of past and future collections and artifacts, maintaining them in our electronic database, Past Perfect.
- The maintenance and upkeep of an ever expanding web site and online store. As well as our Facebook page.
Your support is important to us and we would love to have you be a part of our efforts.
We hold a monthly meeting that is open to the public on the third Thursday of every month. Please join us at the Muchido Hose House at 228 King Street at 6:30 p.m.